This is the cutest thing in the world... Jackson saying The Lord's Prayer. He is one of the few kids in his Sunday school class that can say the whole thing by himself!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Park in Town
Jackson being creative so he doesn't miss his shows
Park in Decorah--- really neat park!!
I had to throw in one of me and my new glasses--- I didn't realize I had picked out "coach" brand glasses... So fancy, I am!! :)
A great picture of Jackson!
"Feeding" the animals in the barn.
Are you done filling up the truck yet, Jackson?
Our little Maxwell is going to be 1 year old in LESS THAN A MONTH! I can't believe how fast the last year has flown by! This update is a bit late, because we didn't take his pictures until this weekend... he had a cold and an ear infection when he "turned" 11 months old and I wanted to have a happy baby!!
- Walking like a crazy man- today he walked all the way from the family room to the living room without falling!
- Naps in the morning for an hour and a half and then takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon!
- Goes to bed around 8pm.
- He can give kisses (open mouthed)
- Is super sweet to Spooky-- he does not pull on her like Jackson did (does)
- Loves to drive cars of any kind
- he knows his name
- tries to say Jackson, it's the same sound everytime
- loves to play in the toliet
- SCREAMS (with excitement) to get into the tub and even lets his big brother pour water onto him!
- Smiles and giggles a lot!
- Doing better at daycare on Thursdays! :) Less crying
- Drinks water out of a cup.
- Enjoys eating fruit, bread, tomatoes, hamburger, but still gags a lot of food.
- Loves his big brother- they giggle in the car all the time and play well together.