- Walking like a crazy man- today he walked all the way from the family room to the living room without falling!
- Naps in the morning for an hour and a half and then takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon!
- Goes to bed around 8pm.
- He can give kisses (open mouthed)
- Is super sweet to Spooky-- he does not pull on her like Jackson did (does)
- Loves to drive cars of any kind
- he knows his name
- tries to say Jackson, it's the same sound everytime
- loves to play in the toliet
- SCREAMS (with excitement) to get into the tub and even lets his big brother pour water onto him!
- Smiles and giggles a lot!
- Doing better at daycare on Thursdays! :) Less crying
- Drinks water out of a cup.
- Enjoys eating fruit, bread, tomatoes, hamburger, but still gags a lot of food.
- Loves his big brother- they giggle in the car all the time and play well together.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
11 Months Old
Our little Maxwell is going to be 1 year old in LESS THAN A MONTH! I can't believe how fast the last year has flown by! This update is a bit late, because we didn't take his pictures until this weekend... he had a cold and an ear infection when he "turned" 11 months old and I wanted to have a happy baby!!