Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 2012

Well, it's been quite some time since I posted last... I believe November.  Just been busy and not in the mood, I guess.  But I will try to get some motivation and post more, if not writing, just pictures!

Our family at our home on Christmas Day morning
The boys having fun on Maxwell's rocking horse, made by Grandpa Leslie & Great-Uncle Lyle

 

Our Lauritsen Christmas

Jackson and Lily playing in their fort

Alissa, Maxwell & I having a glass of wine and hanging out

The boys and Uncle Michael & Aunt Jenny in their new chairs

Grandma Donna & Grandpa Leslie

Uncle Mike & Aunt Beth with all the kids at the Moore Christmas

Aubrey & Jackson saying "Cheers" with their hot chocolate

We were lucky to get a concert thanks to Jackson, Aubrey, & Elise

The Moore Family

No comments:

Post a Comment