Thursday, May 28, 2009

8 days left...

I don't count today, because it's already started, but we have 8 days left of school. We are down to single digits, people, it's GREAT! I don't have a whole lot to do... just grade a few big tests, but I can get those done here lickety split. It's now about getting through the next 2 weeks without going crazy!

I am so excited to spend time with Jackson. He will be 1 year old on July 11... I just can't believe how fast this wonderful year has gone. He has taught me so much about myself and has made me want to be a better person every day. When I see his little toothy smile (#5 & 36 are coming in), my heart literally MELTS. I didn't get to see him much yesterday due to an appointment and a VBS meeting and I really was sad. I love holding him, listening to him laugh, and even putting him to bed although that's become a bit of a struggle.

I should get back to grading those tests I was talking about. 8 more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment