Monday, May 11, 2009

Updating list... don't have anything to cross off completely yet, but I do have some dates in mind. I think I need to keep up with this list a lot more. Last year I was able to do 80% of my list. This year I was really specific! A couple items have carried over due to money, not lack of me doing things! :)

1. Have inside of house painted (done by May 7)-done

2. New floor in kitchen {done by end of May... hopefully!}- done

3. New floor in living room {by end of May... hopefully!}- done
4. hang up pictures after having house painted

5. Organize basement closet and get rid of a LOT of stuff!

6. Finish Jackson's first year scrapbook by his first birthday

7. Make Jackson's first birthday invites

8. Hang up Andy's hunting wallpaper

9. Get bids on siding

10. Take 3 hours of continuing education credit {AEA online class this summer}

11. Get new siding

12. Scrapbooks caught up

13. pictures into albums

14. Read 3 books on my want to read list: Riding the Bus with my sister, and 2 others

15. Research parental involvement in schools and how to make it affect student performance {AEA online class}

16. Take Spooky to the vet for 1 year visit

17. Plant planters for the front yard {Have the planter... now for the clean up}

18. Go on a vacation with Andy- no baby, no wedding, just for fun!

19. Take Jackson to a state he hasn't been to yet (he's been to Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, Georgia, Iowa)

20. Get to pre-pregnancy weight (thanks to stroller strides, I think I can do this)

21. Wean off of nursing, this will be a little tougher than it sounds.... {starting May 11} - done

22. Visit Des Moines and all my friends there (and all the new little babies, too) {going May 30}

23. Scrapbook the rest of pregancy book

24. Go on a bike ride with family

25. Write a letter to my son for his first birthday (and get Andy to do one)

26. Make up something creative to do for Jackson's first birthday memrobillia..

27. Continue to make Andy's lunches 4/5 days a week

28. Plant/maintain backyard gardens {starting May 2}

29. Do something for myself WITHOUT Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment