Sunday, January 17, 2010

sledding




Our internet wasn't working very well last week... so this post is actually from LAST weekend... but here are some pics anyway!




Jackson is not very fond of sledding... he kind of cries and screams when you put him in his overalls. Gets giddy to be putting on his boots, but doesn't like walking in the coveralls in the house... gets outside, falls pushing the shovel. We finally get him on the sled and he cries some more.... and this was the 2nd experience!!






Andy took Jman sledding on Saturday while I was shopping with my mom. He drug him around the yard and Jackson whined... then they went sledding down a hill and Jman FREAKED out!






It was only the first time... it was way too cold previously!! (For me, not Jackson). He loved watching Andy throw snowballs at the tree. He even ejoyed holding his own snowball... but he was much happier on the cement or in the garage. He is my child after all. I don't like playing outside much.






1 comment:

  1. funny! bundled up babies always remind me of that kid from The Christmas Story!!

    ReplyDelete