Monday, January 11, 2010

January

Jackson is growing up so fast! It's amazing how much he understands, even though he is not able to verbalize it! This morning I was leaving for work and we close the gate upstairs so he doesn't get loose while Andy is getting ready. He was in our room watching Curios George on the bed. Just happy as can be. He heard the gate close and started crying! He knew what the noise meant! It didn't help that he knew I was the one walking around. He is such a MOMMA's boy! I love it! He has started asking for Andy more, saying DaDa. Last night, Andy wasn't in the house when Jman was going to bed, so we had to go out to the garage for him to stop saying, "Da Da, Da Da". Of course when we came in he started wanting to see the "kk cat". Very cute!

Now that the new year is here I am anxious for our move. Both positive and negative. I can't wait to be able to stay home and spend time with Jman. That will be the BEST part of life! He is doing so many things and I love to see him with other kids interacting. It will be GREAT to be able to do that everyday!

School bell is going to ring... back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment