Sunday, November 21, 2010

Maxwell Allan


He's HERE!! Finally, after 9 months of waiting and 7 months of hoping... We have our perfect little bundle! He is just Wonderful and we couldn't be a happier family of FOUR!!

Maxwell Allan was born a day early... November 8, 2010 at 9:53 AM. He was suppose to be born on November 9, via c-section, but couldn't wait!

I went into labor around 12:30am on Monday the 8th. I convinced myself by 5am that it was false labor... however by 6:30am-- there was no denying... I was in labor! We went to the hospital. They were going to make me wait until NOON to have my c-section, WOW! I was in so much pain and my contractions were only 5 minutes apart...I couldn't help but to cry. The nurse came back in a few minutes later and said I bumped the 9am person and now we were going to have a baby ASAP!! They gave me some drugs to stop the contractions. Life was much better after that! I cried a bunch before the c-section-- mostly because I was upset that our plans had changed. I was suppose to have Maxwell on my Mom's 60th birthday (Nov. 9), but since he had different plans...

Maxwell arrived a healthy 9 pounds & 9 ounces (exactly the same as Jackson) and 21 inches long. When we left the hospital he was at 8 pounds & 8 ounces. He was a little Jaundice-- so we had to get his heel pricked over the first week of his life. But by the time his first week came along he was up to 9 pounds & 2 ounces and his Jaundice was on it's way down and his coloring is almost normal now.

Here are a picture from his first day... I still have to upload more from the last week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment