"Top 10" moments in Paris
(we were there from April 26th-- after an overnight flight-- until April 29th)
1. Staying at The Westin in the heart of Paris, walking distance from EVERYTHING. Beautiful, but small rooms.
2. Fabulous time with new friends at an Irish Pub, just blocks from our hotel (we went there 2 nights)
3. 20 minute phone call home- first night, only one, because I missed my kiddos. Still missed them the other nights, just not enough for 99 cents or more a minute.
4. Walking along the Seine River to see all kinds of sights including the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. A whole afternoon spent just the two of us exploring and walking.
5. A bus led sightseeing tour- best way to get the history of the different sights in a morning.
6. Lunch at Le 58 Tour Eiffel - amazing to be on such a historic landmark.
7. A scenic river dinner cruise on the Seine. Beautiful.
8. Seeing the Eiffel Tower Glittering at night.
9. Tasting authentic French Cuisine- even though I could do without the pate.
10. In bed for 12 hours... yeah, I know this wasn't part of Paris, but it was awesome to be able to do so!!!