Friday, July 10, 2009

Relief...

I got so much accomplished today that I think this party might go off without a hitch... although my husband will be trying my patience tomorrow when he goes golfing in the morning with his grandpa and dad. They had better be home by 11am. That's all I am saying, because I have to go pick up the cake by 11:30am.

I was so lucky this week!!! First, I got back Jackson's 1st year photos last week and ordered 2 large prints. They came in on Wednesday and I was able to get 1 of them framed by THURSDAY!! I went to The Woodland Gallery in the Village of East Davenport, they always do a great job and of course, they were quick! Andy even got all of our pictures hung up in the living room/dining room this afternoon. It looks great, even if I do say so myself!!!

Secondly, I ordered a picture book from the Camera Corner (free because I had bought a camera there last year) and when I went to order it, they were in the process of doing a change in their equipment... so it looked unlikely that it would be done in time for the party... the guy from Camera Corner called at 6:18pm today and I was able to go pick it up this evening!!!

Everything just comes together. I need to just have faith that it will all be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment