Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 Weeks...

In four weeks... yes, that's 4 weeks... I will officially be the mother of two little boys! I can't believe how fast/slow this pregnancy has gone! I can't get enough of snuggling Jackson, because I know in 4 weeks (yep, 4 weeks), my attention will be split and I am just not sure I am ready for that!!

I have a list... quite long really... of things that need to be done before the baby arrives in Waukon. Maybe if I make a list and post it for other people I will actually get some of it accomplished.

1. Set up swing in living room
2. Set up pack 'n' play in our bedroom
3. Wash diapers
4. Clean out baby's room
5. Hang up curtains in Baby and Jackson's room
6. Purchase baby bouncer and monitor
7. Make Baby's blanket
8. hang up pictures in baby's room
9. Wash bottles
10. Pack "emergency" hospital bag
11. Make at least 2 more casseroles for freezer
12. Clean out and plug in big freezer in garage
13. Wash Boppy
14. Potty train child #1 (okay, so this isn't going to happen, but I wish)
15. Finish video class (due at end of November)
16. Figure out how to use my sewing machine so I can finish the 3 Christmas presents I want to make.
17. Finish buying all my Christmas presents... really only have a few things left on the list.
18. Finish Jackson's Pregnancy book... I don't think this baby is getting one... maybe he will get a pregnancy section in his scrapbook.
19. Take picture of Jackson with my belly...
20. About 100 other little things I want done!
Ahhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment