Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 little snowmen...


Another crafty day... easy crafts, but fun to know that I am accomplishing some things! This one is for Jackson's stocking and if I have time I will be making them for my neices. :)

I made this "snowman puppet" from a little white stretch glove. I found them at JoAnn Fabrics for $1 for the pair (you can make 2 out of each pair!). I got the idea from Mommy's Treasures, she made pumpkins and monsters. I think my little monster is going to love the "bloves" (gloves).

Here are a couple of poems I will be attaching to the gloves.

FIVE LITTLE SNOWMEN
from this site:
Five little men all made of snow
Five little snowmen in a row
Out came the sun and shone all day
And one little snowman melted away.
Continue for 4, 3, 2, 1

Five Little Snowmen
from this site:
5 little snowmen sitting on the ground, (pat hands on floor)
the first one said; "oh my aren't we round." (make circle with arms)
The second one said; "there are snowflakes in the air." (wiggle fingers above head)
The third one said; "but we don't care." (shrug shoulders)
The fourth one said; "lets run and run and run. (pat hands quickly on the floor)
The fifth one said; "I'm ready for some fun." (smile)
Whew went the wind (blow)
and out came the sun (make circle with arms over head)
and the five little snowman knew their fun was done.(pretend your melting)


Five Little Snowpeople

from this site:
Five little snowpeople, jolly and fat. The first one waved a big, black hat. The second one clapped his hands in the cold. The third one's eyes blinked and rolled. The fourth one stamped his feet up and down. And the fifth one turned around and around.

No comments:

Post a Comment