Friday, December 10, 2010

Bowling Boys & Girls





I get Disney's Family Fun magazine and they always have such great ideas in there! In the October/November issue they had these little Bowling Boys. My little guy is ADDICTED to bowling. He is even in a league (for 2 year olds, he never gets more than 50)! So I thought this would be a perfect stocking stuffer for him!! I am making them for all the little boys in my life and even the little girls! They are really simple and inexpensive!! I'm making the Jman a second set to keep in the diaper bag... I hope they keep him occupied at the restaurant!!





I found my little bowling boys at this esty shop. But you can also get them from this website. I tried attaching the ribbon with Terrifically Tacky Tape, but I think that hot glue works better and is easier. I cut a whole bunch of ribbons (I got a bunch of these ribbons from the $1 section at Target) Then I used sharpies to draw the faces. Very simple!! You can seal them with a little spray, but I didn't do it this time. Maybe next time... I just ordered 200 more little men (makes 20 sets) from Caseyswood.com (I got my first batch of little men from this etsy shop, you can buy them at Michael's, but they were more expensive than the other places online) so I can make them for the rest of the people I want to make them for... I only made 5 sets for Christmas.



To make the gift I put the 10 little men and the ball in a baggie and attached a little directions (see below).




No comments:

Post a Comment