Monday, February 9, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

This spring 6 of my friends are due within 6 weeks of one another. Everyone was pretty busy this summer, gettin' busy!!! That being said...

One of my friends, Angela, just had her baby boy today. He was a little more than a month early, but he is looking healthy 6lbs 1oz... if he had stayed in there much longer he would have been a big baby!! So, I have been obsessive again with the computer today! Her husband posted Facebook updates since 4pm today and then finally pictures! I have an obsession with pregnancy, although I don't want to be pregnant again anytime soon!

Tonight Jackson and I spent time with some friends for dinner. He loves playing with his friend, Lily, she is 18 months old and they are friends... sometimes! She loves to look at him and Jackson goes after her all the time! It's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment