Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankfully Thursday



My smiling little man








These are Jackson's daycare friends. He is in the blue PJs. He is a happy, happy baby, except when little girls pull his hair (you can see it in the picture). He LOVES going to daycare and is always smiling and having fun!

Teaching is all I have ever wanted to do. I can't imagine having any other job or career. But it's so hard to teach and have a baby! All I do is think about Jackson. I rush out of school with piles of papers to grade, because I can't wait to set eyes on the little guy. I don't feel my teaching has suffered, because I feel like I have a lot more paitence with kids than I have ever had before. I guess I realize more now than ever that kids are kids, whether they are 6 months or 11 years old.

I live for the weekends. Tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait!

Jackson went to bed at 7pm... I really hope he wakes up in the next hour, because I don't want to be getting up with him at 4am when he is starving!! Back to watching my Thursday night shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment