Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Blues

It's Sunday night and as always there is a lot to get done! I have clothes to fold, a house to pick up, and papers to grade. However, here I am on the computer wasting time. Not only am I blogging, but I have also been on Facebook... wow is that website addictive! AT times I can't seem to stop!!

Jackson is finally feeling better. He has just a couple of days of medicine to take. And then we should be in the clear. At least I hope the ear infection is finally gone! Our little munchkin has had a poopy diaper every time we have changed him for the last 4 days... his poor tushy!

1 comment:

  1. You do such a great job of blogging, who cares if you feel like you're wasting your time! I'm sure it is relaxing for you! Tell Andy hello, and not to worry, there will be no Phil Collins!

    ReplyDelete