Friday, August 20, 2010

Painting

So... We had an estimate for the rooms in the house to be painted- just bedrooms, bathrooms, basement ceiling, and living room. Though the bid was very reasonable and the ladies would be fun to work with, Andy has talked me out of having them do any of the painting right now. We are definately hiring them for the basement ceiling (if I have any say, the basement walls, too). So now it's going to be done by my fabulous husband... he is going to try to get Jackson's room and baby #2's room done while the Jman and I are out of town next week. I think I will do a little taping next week to help him along!

I am going to attempt to do the painting in the boys' bathroom. There are no windows and just 1 doorway, I am hoping I can accomplish it the week after next. I have to make a trip to Lowe's to get the paint. So, my next trip the QCA will not be a cheap one, either! But, since we are saving money on the painters, we can get the new mirrors and lights for the bathrooms that I wanted. :)

I really need to tackle some boxes now... the gloomy day is not overly motivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment