Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Things about me...

I heard about this from my friend Steph, so I thought I would try it, too. 

1.  I had my chauffeur's license for 10 years. (yes, I could drive a short bus).
2.  I am licensed to teach K-8 (anything, but reading in 6-8) and I could be a principal for a pre-school-12th school... however, at this time I have no desire to be a principal, after going through my internship.
3.  I love to shop (nothing new, huh?)
4.  My favorite color is blue- any shade.
5.  I went through a phase that I wanted to be a lawyer.
6. Because of #5, I took Latin in high school as my foreign language, I don't know how to say anything-- but I might be able to translate something....
7. I decided to "like" Andy when our friends were dating each other... we are the only ones who got married.
8.  I got to meet my French cousins for the first time while visiting France and Germany after college.
9.  I am a sugar-aholic. 
10.  Every morning I have a Diet Coke with breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. I love number 10! I love a diet coke at nap time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Diet coke for breakfast too, can't make it without one. :-) I always used to think I would like to be a principal, but after seeing all they juggle, I'm happy being tucked away in my classroom, ha!

    ReplyDelete