Sunday, January 9, 2011

Clutter Challenge

We moved 150 miles (and my husband will tell you he moved everything in our home at least 4 times) and we still have TOO MUCH JUNK! So I want to start the 730/365 day declutter challenge. This is getting rid of just 2 things a day! I know that I can do this... just going through all the boxes in our basement and all of my clothes will do it I'm sure. :) I found this challenge from 2010 here at the Finer Things in Life. 2011 is being hosted by A Slob Comes Clean. I'm not sure if I will do the linking up, but I do want to keep track of my progress...

So my challenge is to get rid of 2 things for each of the 365 days in the year. This could be putting things in the Trash or giving to Charity (not interested in a garage sale or keeping all that stuff around until it gets warm enough).

Today is January 9- I found 18 things to get rid of...
8- purses
2- duffle bags
1- bag of wedding stuff to MIL's church pews
6- books
1- wallet

By the end of the week I hope to go through all of our Christmas decor and get rid of more! :) I'm already excited about this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment