Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh SERIOUSLY

Quick post just to say how annoyed I am... It's nothing anyone did, just circumstances...


My family (my side) has gone to the Wisconsin Dells for the last 2 years at spring break time.  We have a fab time hanging out and playing in the water parks.

This year, not one, but two people are sick. My dad has some kind of illness that is leaving him feeling totally icky.  Jackson was awake all night with a cough and wheezing.  Andy headed back home (2 1/2 hours away) to get Jman's nebulizer and meds.  2nd time in the last 3 months that we have needed it while away from home.  It goes with us EVERYWHERE now!!


Now I am going to get my boys ready to head to the water parks without 2 of our favorite men.  Good thing Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenny are here or I would be up a creek!!!



When it rains it pours... no more sickness, please!  We made it ALL the way to MARCH without a serious illness!  We can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment