I didn't do this list at 30 (at least I don't remember it), but I think this year I need some goals. I will come back to my list through out the year and update it.
2. Take the boys to a state we have never taken them.
5. Send out cards to family and friends with birthdays- for the whole YEAR, starting in
6. Make 50% of Christmas gifts for the year.
7. Make book sling for Maxwell's Room.
8. Paint basement.
9. Decorate "toy room" for the boys to play in.
10. Get back to my pre-Maxwell (if not pre-Jackson) weight.
11. Join a Bible Study
12. Paint Master bed and bath.
13. Re-paint powder room
14. New fixtures in powder room
15. Read 6 books (that's 1 every 2 months).
17. Investigate taking a couple of continuing education courses.
18. Visit friends at Hayes Elementary.
19. Sew shoes for Maxwell & Jackson.
20. Make a Birthday cake for Maxwell &
21. Investigate and possibly be part of a craft fair.
23. Take time for myself.
24. Tell my husband each day how much I love him and apperciate him.
25. Wean Maxwell at 12 months.
26. Purge and donate 730 items by December 31, 2011. (at 310 as of yesterday)
27. Go to a movie with Andy.
28. Take Jackson to a movie.
29. Wall of Ms
30. sew curtains for camper
Well, today I could only come up with 28 things to do... I am sure I will come up with a few more before the end of year 31.
I can't wait to get started!!
I linked to: