Wednesday, April 20, 2011

31st Birthday

It was really not the most awesome birthday I have ever had.  Woke up still feeling sick, kids still sick, snowing outside, and canceled birthday plans.  However, my wonderful husband tried to make it special by sending me flowers and bringing home a cake.  He stayed home from bowling and took the boys downstairs so I could watch TV in peace for 15 minutes.


 What I woke up to this morning, crappy snow on my birthday, boo.

 This was pretty much my entire day... the boys were crabby (Maxwell was whining all day, Jackson was naughty).
 My wonderful husband tried to brighten the snowy day with some flowers (the cat is enjoying eating them).

Andy brought us home a birthday cake to eat, he and Jackson sang a wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday".

No comments:

Post a Comment