Maxwell always has fly away hair... I think it's cute! It's also turning red!
Little man is trying hard to sit up!
What Maxwell is up to these days...
- He loves his big brother. If Jackson is in the room you can bet Maxwell is looking at him. Jackson is good to him and gives him hugs. He also makes Maxwell laugh and laugh and laugh. They are going to be great friends.
- Sleeps through the night. Last week (Monday) he started going down before 9pm and waking at 7-8am. He had a rough day/night Monday, because he didn't nap well during the day, but otherwise it's great.
- Hair is wild! Really thick on top and turning red in the sun.
- Loves to eat his feet, both at the same time.
- Finally takes a bottle! It has to be quiet and the milk has to be 97 degrees.
- He loves his bouncers and jumperoos. He can stay in them for about 45 minutes before fussing.
- Likes to look at himself in the mirror.
- Likes rice cereal with breast milk. (He's had it 3 times now and he likes it).
- He has recovered from his surgery well and is back to normal.
- He is getting some teeth- not sure when they will appear.