Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mommy needs an Easter Basket

As I have been busy getting ready for a big trip, a smaller trip, Easter, and daily life I just had a thought...Mommy needs an Easter basket.  I made great Easter baskets for the boys.  I even added at least 2 things homemade in each of their baskets. It feel great.   But then there are all those little things that Mommy doesn't buy for herself (shocker), but would really enjoy getting as a little gift basket from the Easter Bunny.


This is a board I  made using Pintrest- awesome website for making visual bookmarks.  It's soooo cool!  I use it all the time to remember where I saw something and to link back to where I have gotten ideas.  Super cool.  If you are interested, let me know and I can send you an invite.  If you already have Pintrest, here is the link to my boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment